Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oct. 11th - update from Melinda

Hello this is Melinda I'm doing much better I'm walking but with a walker. i want to say thank you for all the prayers and sticking by my side through it all. i would really like to thank my mom and all my family, because without them i don't know how i would of made it. Thank you to everyone really, because without you guys i don't know where i would be. I know this has made me stronger and i know god is still healing me. right now I'm trying to learn how to walk again. i have therapies everyday. i can dress myself. i have to have help taking a shower and up and down the stairs. i have problems with everything on my right side but getting better with it. I have a lot of visitors that come, which I'm very thankful for because without them i don't know where i would be. thank you to my church the first christian church for having a benefit for me. thank you for all your prayers. i was really glad to see everyone in church. i was told i received a lot of visitors while i was in the hospital. thank you. i thank every one for all my cards and phone calls while i was in the hospital. i know i have a long ways to go so please keep praying for me. Love to you all. oxxoxxxoxox Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment