Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6/10/09 update

Last night Melinda had a rough night. Melinda's heart rate was a little high so they upped the dosage on her sedation to bring it down. Melinda's nurse monitored her closely through the night.

Melinda had a calm and stable day today. The doctor ordered no changes on the ventilator and will let Melinda rest. Melinda will continue to be sedated until the infections are gone. Dr. Brown changed Melinda's antibiotic this evening.

Thank you for all the prayers.

3 comments:

  1. why did they change the antibiotic? Did they confirm your 'intuition'? YOU are watching her continually. You may not be able to articulate in medical terms what's wrong, but don't let them dismiss you. Be tenacious. I'll pray for them to be open to you, for the Lord to open their eyes and ears to hear you.

    your cousin,
    Jo Womack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda,
    I'm not perfect. I'll annoy you, tick you off, say stupid things, and then take them back. But put that all aside......you'll never find a sister that cares and loves you more than me.
    You are my Sunshine! We love you so much
    Leann, Bryan, and Britany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel I really don't know what to call you anymore so it will HONEY "I will sing to the Lord as long as I live, I will praise my God while I have my being" Honey we sing to the Lord everyday for your continues health Love you much G&B

    ReplyDelete