Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6/15/09 update

Melinda had a good and stable night. Melinda is more alert and seems to be feeling better. Later in the afternoon she was a little agitated and had a fever and this continued through the night. I knew Melinda wasn't feeling well because her heart rate and breathing was high and she kept coughing horribly. Melinda did not sleep at all and I stayed at her side all night. I asked the nurse to give Melinda some Tylenol and he told me she was not running a fever. I told the nurse she needs something because she is feeling bad and is agitated. This went on for 2 hours. I asked for the charge nurse and told him Melinda needs something for her agitation. The charge nurse gave her pain medicine adivan. This helped Melinda and her heart rate came down. Please don't stop praying, Melinda needs our prayers more than ever. God Bless you.

3 comments:

  1. Keep on 'em. You know what you know. Sorry it's so hard and exhausting to get the care, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless your family. We just pray you are surrounded by the wonderful arms of God and know his comfort and peace.

    Each time I look at Melinda's picture I am reminded what a ray of sunshine she is. What an exciting and generous gift from God.

    Hugs,
    Jacque Hickman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, you hang in there. You will be 100% better before you know it. I love you and of course I will never stop praying for you. You are always in my heart and in my conversations with the Lord. We talk about you everyday. I love you little sister. I will always be here.
    Hugs and kisses, my Sunshine!
    Leann, Britany, and Bryan

    ReplyDelete