Friday, May 15, 2009

Update

5/15/09 Evening

Melinda's nurse said she will be transported to the long care acute hospital at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. We are very excited to get started on Melinda's rehabilitation.

This morning Melinda's nurse said that her right eye still does not dilate. Melinda will most of time only open her left eye. We continue to talk and sing to Melinda with every visit and we know that she can hear us. Before I left Melinda this evening I told her to get some rest. I asked her to close her eye and she responded by closing her left eye. I was thinking maybe she heard me so I asked her again to open her eye. Melinda responded by opening it again. Melinda on command opened and closed her left eye 5 times when I asked her. I am so excited! Praise God. Amen.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed and though mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;....Psalm 46:1,2

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Melinda with all my heart. I know that you are ok. You come out of this when your ready...and you will. You rest as long as you need. We will still be here... we are not going anywhere. I love you so much :) Hugs and Kisses

    ReplyDelete